Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Slender Man

I tried not to mention him. I wanted to keep you all out of this. And now James saw him too. I know he did. He's stalked too. This is terrible news.

Let me back up. We were watching Princess Bride and James' arm fell asleep, so we paused the movie and he took advantage of it to run to the bathroom. I started making more popcorn (we'd lost a lot of it trying to throw it in each other's mouth) and Squinkey walked in. Why he bought a cat I'll never know but she's the cutest darn thing. And she's great to curl up with on the couch, just like her owner. But turning on the popcorn machine scared her out of the kitchen and then she froze in the living room. Just stood there and started hissing towards the window.

And that's when I looked at what she was doing. And he was in the window. So I ran to close the blinds and get the cat. James came out of the bathroom before I could finish. He saw him and I can't decide if he wanted to murder someone or pass out. Probably both.

So here we are. Now I'm just totally screwed. I don't know how to bring it up to him, but I know I need to. I guess I'll go see him tomorrow. Best to get this out of the way as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment