Monday, October 24, 2011

Sick Leave

Horribly fucking tall asshat met me at work today. Standing right in the elevator, head crooked so he could actually fit in there. I must have nearly wet myself because my boss looked at me with the strangest face and asked if I was alright. I opted to take the stairs, obviously. And lucky me he was there when I opened the door. I didn't want to stick around so I turned and ran. I called my boss from the car, feigning illness. She said she wasn't surprised after the look on my face and told me to get some rest. So I made a vague attempt to enjoy daytime television. Not an easy thing to do.

At least Guardian has been quiet. Whether he's been disposed of, or is just biding his time I don't know. I'm worried about just how long my normal semi-quiet life can last. So far it's been a bumpy, but workable life. I like it, but I know all of us stalked are living on borrowed time.

3 comments:

  1. ... If he's at your work, you should probably get the fuck out of there, Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far he has never shown up on consecutive days. I'll be here a few more days at least, I want to square some things away, but I'm probably taking off ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a place to go, there's always Hope.

    ReplyDelete