Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hope

I'm gone from Minnesota. He showed up at work again the day after my last post. I called in my resignation and sent an email after that, just so my boss would have a more formal way of communication. It's been hairy, but my apartment is high up enough that I was safe. I packed up a few things and got the car loaded up.

The trip was boring, as I expected, and I arrived late this afternoon. It's been nice. And I was able to bring the cat with me, she's surprisingly good on car rides. I'll keep her in my room for now, I don't want her wandering around and getting lost.

Elaine is a wonderful host, she opened her doors and it was great to finally meet the woman MrStumblr idolized. Well, perhaps not idolized, but he definitely cared about her opinion. I don't know how that happened, it just sorta did.

Anyway, Squinkey looks like she wants to sleep, so I'm going to do the same. She already claimed the bed, so it looks like I get her leftovers.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you here. And yeah, the cat stays in your room, please. I don't mind having her here, but I don't want to risk cat allergies or worse, cats reacting badly to a new environment with claws or using the bathroom in interesting places

    ReplyDelete