Monday, November 21, 2011

In which my judgement lapses

I just now realized what time it is. Good grief it's late, quarter past one in the morning and I'm yawning. But there's the old nag to blog in my head and hands, so here I sit. I did something stupid. Well, it was probably stupid. Lines have begun to blur and I'm not so sure anymore.

I've been talking to Guardian. I sent him a message around 10 this evening, I wanted to call him out on a few things like that Google voice call widget he's got up. But we ended up talking. I don't even know how it happened. But he doesn't seem like that bad of a person. I'm still not sure what to think, but he's actually a nice guy. I just don't agree with everything he does.

But he was kind, and after our conversation grew more casual, I felt more like myself. I was chatty and he's kinda funny, in an awkward sort of way. But it scares me.

I haven't felt this way since MrStumblr. I don't really know what that says about me, but I need sleep. If anyone feels like they've got some advice, I could really use it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment