Sunday, November 27, 2011

Update

Just checking in with everyone here. I don't really know what's been going on, my sense of time is all kinds of screwed up right now. Apparently I missed a day or two, and it just doesn't feel right.

I still haven't heard from Guardian, which irritates me more than it should. I don't have very much faith in him right now though. Of course, I shouldn't have much faith in him to begin with, but that's something else entirely.

Somehow, everything of mine is here. My car, my clothes, the cat. I don't know if he had something to do with this or if that's how the key works.

My head hurts, and I finally ate the last of my soup for lunch. I think I'm going out for a bit. I really need to find some sort of ward, I'm paranoid something's going to happen if I'm not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment